Cavell Group engineers have years of experience in designing and implementing large Datacenters and networks, both on a national and international scale. We are ideally positioned to assist in all aspects of network engineering, from high-level design through to detailed implementation and management.
Mike Graham - Director
"Cavell's engineers are trained and fully capable to Test and Design on a number of vendors equipment"
Our teams of multi-vendor certified engineers aid you with:
- Audit and identify your service, resiliency, operational and organization requirements
- Fundamental network design (HLD = High Level Design)
- Detailed equipment specification and provisioning
- Equipment installation, configuration and testing
- Bandwidth specification and provisioning
- Creation and execution of extensive POC (Proof of Concept) or end-to-end service acceptance tests