Thank you for sponsoring our event!
Find all sponsorship information below.
This page will be constantly updated as we get closer to the event.
Table of Contents
Information relevant to all sponsors
Plan your journey here
Venue contact number: +1 888-730-7307
NEAREST PARKING GARAGES:
- Corporate Parking Management
Ground Floor, Upper, One George Street, London EC3V 9DF
- NCP London Vintry Thames Exchange
Thames Exchange, Bell Wharf Lane, off Upper Thames Street, London EC4R 3TB
- Tower Hill Car and Coach Park
50 Lower Thames Street, London EC3R 6DT
NEAREST BUS STOPS:
Bishopsgate (Stop N) Bishopsgate City of London (Stop R) Old Broad Street St Mary Axe (Stop LR, Z) Threadneedle Street (Stop LN) Wormwood (Stops Q, W, Y)
NEAREST UNDERGROUND STATIONS:
Bank (Central, DLR, Northern, Waterloo & City) Liverpool Street (London Overground, TfL Rail, Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan) Moorgate (Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, Northern) Monument (Circle, District)
Learn more about the venue here.
Click here to view the floor plan.
- Stand setup time: You can set up your stand from 8:00 AM on November 28, 2023
The exhibition will open on November 28th, at 8:30 AM and stay open until 4:30 PM when the summit ends and breakdown is expected.
- To hire screens, laptops or for any other specific ICT requirements contact Mark Barry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn everything about shipping info here.
- You can send smaller/individual boxes to Convene’s Consolidation Centre up to five (5)
business days prior to the event
The address is:
Gate 1, Units 1 -3
Manor Point, Manor Way
It is imperative that the following information is on each package sent to the Consolidation Centre:
- Name or Company Name
- Date of Event
(Items without the above information will be turned away)
£29.50 + VAT delivery per cage from Consolidation Centre to 22 Bishopsgate.
All packages must fit within the cage dimensions.
Cage dimensions are:
• Width 735mm (2.4 ft)
• Depth 840mm (2.7 ft)
• Height 1680mm (5.5 ft)
Please refer to the number of tickets allocated in your signed agreement. If you are not sure, please contact email@example.com
If you require additional tickets tickets, please register here.
Graphics for social media and other
We have created a visual for each sponsor which we’ll use to promote your event participation on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Please feel free to share/re-share this image on your social media channels with the event hashtag #CavellEnable and a link to https://cavellgroup.com/events/cavell-enable/
Access your company’s personalised graphic below:
Empowering.Cloud – click here
Exhibition enhancement elements
Please find the design dimensions below. The submission deadline is November 10, please send it to Delina Kubrom
A Fully Customisable Pod with a Plinth for your Laptop or Collateral. A screen is also included to display all of your material
The Premium Fully Customisable Stand with a Desk for your Laptop or Collateral. A wider stand for multiple attendee conversations and the biggest impact.
Designs for printed materials. Elements and Specs:
A5 Flyer dimension: 148mm x 210mm
Bleed: 151mm (h) x 213mm (w)
Trim: 148mm (h) x 210mm (w)
File format: pdf, .eps, .ai
Please find the dimensions, format, and submission deadline for the designs below. The submission deadline is November 10, please send it to Delina Kubrom
Keynote and/or Panel
- By November 1st, please confirm your keynote and/or panel speaker, please provide us with the speaker’s name, bio, job title, and a recent headshot.
All Gold Sponsors will have one 15 minute speaking slot.
- By November 17th with keynote’s presentation slides in a Widescreen (16:9) PowerPoint format.
Please view the allocated time slot here.
Please note this opportunity is not available for all sponsors
Ahead of the event, we are producing a series of podcasts to help build up our Sponsors’ profiles and stimulate interest in the event.
The format will consist in a 1-to-1 interview/discussion with one of Cavell’s senior analysts. Once edited, the recording will be distributed on our social media channels and podcast hosting platforms
Your marketing team will be provided with the edited file which can then be used in your own communications.
- Please advise the time & date that would work best for your speaker to schedule the recording, ideally as soon as possible.
- We intend to record these podcasts as soon as possible and require the speaker to reserve at least 30 minutes for this podcast call recording.
- The final podcast material will be approx. 10-15 minutes long.
A briefing document with proposed questions will be provided beforehand.
Key Deadlines to Keep in Mind